The Hirer agrees that:
1. The Management reserve the right to grant or refuse any application for hire.
2. A responsible person shall be present and will contact Emergency Services if necessary.
3. The Hirer is responsible for setting up/clearing away furniture using the racks provided.
4. Nothing is to be attached to walls or permanent fixtures, inside or out. Any damage caused MUST be reported to the Caretaker and a charge may apply.
5. All exits must be kept clear at all times. The Hirer must take note, and make participants aware of, the fire alarm, fire appliances, emergency exits and procedures. The fire assembly point is in St Leonard’s. The Hirer must ensure a safe exit and await instructions from the Emergency Services. The Hirer must read the Fire Risk Assessment on the main notice board in the hall.
6. The First Aid Box is in a clearly marked kitchen cupboard. All accidents must be reported to the Caretaker so an appropriate entry can be made in the official HSE Accident Book.
7. The Parish Room can accommodate 60 persons theatre style and 40 seated at tables.
8. The Parish Room is NOT licensed for the SALE of alcohol. It is licensed for live and recorded music, films, DVDs, etc. The Hirer must conform to all legal requirements.
9. The premises will be vacated promptly at the end of the hiring period. The premises and equipment are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. All rubbish is to be removed.
10 Appliances and apparatus must only be operated by competent people. All electrical equipment supplied by the hirer MUST have a valid portable appliance test (PAT) label or certificate before it can be used.
11 The central heating boiler in the kitchen MUST NOT be altered or switched off.
12 Explosives, flammable spirits or liquid gas containers are banned from the premises.
13 The Parish Room is covered by Public Liability insurance but accepts no responsibility for injury to person, loss/damage/theft of articles from/on the premises during the let or at any time.
14 Commercial and national organisations must have their own Public Liability Insurance. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that any instructors, tutors, group leaders etc are appropriately qualified and that CRB checks are in place where necessary.
15. Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation if less than 14 days notice of is given there will be no refund.
IT IS ILLEGAL TO SMOKE ON THE PREMISES
Created by yourcre8iv.uk